Thursday, March 28, 2019

The following morning...

After having that very long night of filming we woke up the next day and met at my house at around 10am. My houses had to two things we needed for some of our last shots: a fridge in the garage and a kitchen fridge with lots of sun in the morning. So the fridge in the garage was when the man is putting the heart away but we had one major inconvenience again... none of our male actors were available.... Again we worked with what we had because that is all we could do, so I picked up my hair, changed into all black and began shooting. We blacked out the entire garage so you could only use the light inside the fridge and we placed the camera inside and just did trial and error. we tried many different angles and shots to see how the camera would focus better. I don't know how I feel about this shot, I feel we should get one of our male actors and do it again as I feel its obvious its a girl but I don't know if I think that because I know its me. We will see how it looks one its put together and I'm going to ask different people to see what they say. Then we shot the last scene which would be the beginning of the film where the girl is alive. I went to completely change my outfit to wear a bright pink girly shirt as that's what I want the audience to perceive her as creating a juxtaposition with what happens in the film. When she is killed and getting her heart ripped out she is also wearing a yellow shirt as this represents optimism and pink represents feminine . This following shot was also inside the fridge but was easier to get the focus right with all the light. We did different shots adding props and costume design. Just as the red bloody heart was put in the fridge to continue with the red theme she takes out a big red bowl out of the fridge. Also we did a could shots with my dog to have more options while editing as he will make the mood lighter. This day of filming was much much shorter as we were very sleepy but we wanted to finish that so we could edit a good part of it. We are just missing about 3 shots which we are planning on doing it Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment