Saturday, March 23, 2019

Schedulinggg

We weren't able to film anymore that week as I worked the entire week and Gabbie and our actor had things to do but we decided to set certain dates ahead to time so we can all plan ahead. We hope to do all the filming the 28th and the 29th of March. Now that we have a game plan we can do it much easier and get to the actual filming faster. We also divided certain things for each person to do like we need more fake organs to put in the jars so we each have to make 2 organs. Gabbie is going to make eyes and fingers, Thabata is going to make thee liver and the spleen, and I am going to make the kidney and intestines. Thabata is going to bring all the jars as well and I'm going to bring more flash lights and tissue paper we can wrap it around. I'm also going to either buy a disposable camera or take them on my phone and print them in office depot of different people that he 'kidnapped' for the scene where he has all the pictures hanging. Then I need to go to goodwill, a thrift shop, to buy clothes that can be stained and throw away but can still follow my costume design of feminine and delicate. Lastly I'm going to ask Thabata to buy another plastic table cloth for the table where he buts the heart not to get stained. There is a lot to do but the good thing is we have spring break right now so I have lots of time also when we are filming we can stay until late at night because we don't have to wake up early the next day. I will keep you updated on what I'm able to get this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment