Saturday, March 16, 2019

Group Meetings

Welcome back!! This week has been completely chaos so I hadn't really had anytime to meet with my group:( I've had different work and club meetings and conferences all week, but I now I'm back!! So today in class we again shared with other groups our ideas and what we have done so far. I feel I got a similar reaction from last time, everyone was very surprised about the cannibalism idea but i explained that it was something completely out of ordinary. But one of girls i was talking to called Alexis gave me a good idea! She said for when the girl is dead on the group, to be able to look realistic and be able to put blood on her without worrying about staining the floor is by getting a clear trap that painters use. This will be very useful for making the scene look more realistic. They also recommend that we try out the heart before we film. That was all the ideas and advice I really got! Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment