Wednesday, March 20, 2019

FILMINGG

Yesterday we finally had our first day of filming but it could have used a little bit more planning and time. Since our scenes need to be at night we had to wait until around 7 or 8 to start filming. Before we can even get together to start filming I got an extremely bad headache and couldn't get up:( I got there a bit later trying to recover but it worked out fine because my partners had begun making the blood and heart. I'll leave the heart and blood for a different post, but here I want to tell you about what happened when we were actually filming. First we decided we weren't going to put blood nor use the heart until we see all the shots and lighting works, I'm very glad we did this. First we would have used more lights as it didn't look nice on camera. We were using a big flashlight, a lantern and our phone flashlights.

This day worked a lot more as a learning day of what worked and didn't worked. We used a tripod and a skateboard to be able to do the pans which worked very nicely. We left everything how it was so it will be easier when we start filming again and we are going to add some lights, I'm thinking red. We got about 2 shots done yesterday but we learned a lot so it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment