Thursday, February 28, 2019

Slow getting there...

I mentioned previously that my group and I were going to get together yesterday, but unfortunately we were not able to because I had a last minute inconvenience so we moved it to this afternoon. Although we weren’t able to meet out of school yesterday Gabbie and I were able to talk about the plot a bit further and what the opening we consist of. I still didn't feel we were completely clear on the plot after our last conversation. While I was still insisting one how we can make it original and unique, I didn't want to do the classic werewolf or vampire. Then I came up with the idea to make the Man a cannibal and is trying to capture the girl to kill and eat her. I liked this idea because I have never seen many films about cannibals and I think it will be a challenge and fun to find props and finding a way to make it look as realistic as possible.
Then we moved on to further discuss how to set up the film opening because I went to watch parts of Quantico again to review how they used this technique. I realized I made a mistake as I thought it started at the end of the climax or in the beginning of the falling action but no it really does start on opposite sides. Meaning the film opening should start with the very end of them film and then after we present the title is would be the beginning of the plot. As of now we are thinking of starting with the man cleaning up the scene of killing and eating the girl and showing him put away her organs to begin to tell the audience about one of the main character. Following that scene we would present the title of the film which, we still need to come up with, then it would be day time and the beginning of the plot again.
Today my group and I are going to meet at Starbucks and our goal is to finish or do most of the storyboard. I will update tomorrow hopefully with my our storyboard done!

No comments:

Post a Comment